What are the rehabilitation services offered?Our licensed multidisciplinary rehabilitation “team “is comprised of licensed physical, Respiratory Therapies & speech therapists, in addition to nurses, dietician, physicians, and social workers, our entire staff works closely together to provide seamless, innovative treatment in a friendly and enjoyable environment patients participate in individualized therapy sessions up to seven days a week with our diverse therapy personnel staff.
Who can benefit from rehabilitation service?
Individuals who are medically stable to leave the hospital, but who require further skilled services and monitoring in order to return home safely. Individuals recovering from a variety of conditions and disorders such as:
- Total joint replacement, bone fractures, sprains, arthritis and spinal injury.
- Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, MS, Parkinson ’s disease, Guillan Barre.
General Medical Condition:-
- COPD, Heart Failure, Heart Attack, Kidney Disease, Skin Disorders, Wound Treatment, Infections, Burns.
Therapies Include –
Physical Therapy –
- Restore, maintain & promote optimal physical function and quality of life. Prevent the onset, symptoms & progression o impairments, functional limitations & disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
Occupational Therapy –
- Assist by individuals in restoring physical and cognitive ability through participation and engagement in everyday activities.
Speech/Swallowing Therapy –
- We Evaluate and treat your communication disorders to improve speech, language & cognition. Asses are swallowing the ability to customize dies plan & optimize swallowing function.
IV Therapy Accommodates patients require intravenous feeding or antibiotic therapy.