Best Gynecologists Near Hinjawadi Rd, Pune, for Pregnancy and Delivery
Do you want to escape the chaos during your maternity period? Do you want to experience the best childbirth and pregnancy care in Pune?
You have come to the right place; with 10 years of excellence in female health, Ashraya Hospital serves you with the best gynecological doctors in Pune.
Diseases Ashraya Clinic gynecologist treat in Pune:
Services Offered by the Gynecologists:
- Endometriosis specialists
- Colposcopy and management of pre-invasive disease and abnormal pap smears in the female genital tract
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- General gynecologic surgery\
- Hysterectomy (vaginal, laparoscopic, and abdominal)
- Pelvic/vaginal reconstructive surgery for prolapse
- Subspecialist care for managing gynecologic cancers
Our multidisciplinary team is experienced in:
- Menstrual disorders
- Early pregnancy problems
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis and fibroids
- Management of urinary incontinence
Some common operations that gynecologists perform::
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Dilation and curettage (removal of the uterine)
- Exploratory laparotomy (helps in investigating the level of progression of malignant disease or repair damage to the pelvic organs)
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Tubal ligation (permanent sterilization)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (helps to diagnose and treat sources of pelvic and abdominal pain)
- Hysteroscopy (inspection of the uterine cavity)
- Appendectomy (removal of painful endometriosis implantation or prophylactically (against future acute appendicitis and sometimes performed for ovarian cancer)
- Cervical Excision Procedures (removal of cervix surface containing pre-cancerous cells)
Why choose us??
When choosing the best Gynecologist in Pune, Ashraya Hospital stands out as a leading healthcare hospital known for its exceptional expertise and comprehensive women’s health services.
Experience the joy of motherhood with us. We understand the emotional rush throughout your pregnancy and offer exclusive midwife services, our expert Gynecological team, 24*7 emergency services, and semi-private to private labor rooms.
You can count on us to hassle-free start your prenatal care, childbirth services, and postnatal care. We provide customized solutions for each of your problems and make suitable collaborative decisions benefitting the mother and the baby.
What are you waiting for?
Consider Ashraya Hospital for your next Gynecological consultation in Pune to shape your child’s future and your postpartum journey.
Almost 15% of all pregnant women can develop potentially life-threatening complications that may affect the mother and the fetus. It can occur before your pregnancy or may develop during pregnancy. That’s why the Gynaecological experts at Ashraya Hospital detect and provide necessary intervention and treatment at an early stage.
What happens during a high-risk pregnancy:
- Low birth weight
- Preterm and Postterm delivery
- Maternal death
- Severe bleeding
- Hypertensive disorders( Preeclampsia and Eclampsia)
- Foetal growth restriction
- Gestational Diabetes
- Medical condition: HIV)AIDS, cardiac conditions
Factors leading to high-risk pregnancy:
- Parity and socioeconomic status
- Maternal age( <20 years or >35 years)
- Smoking and drinking
- Rh incompatibility
- Previous history of caesarean
- Twin pregnancy or Multiple pregnancies and recurrent abortion
According to the data analysis from the National Survey of Family Growth, infertility in women increases as they get older, i.e, women in the age range of 40-44 have a 30% chance of infertility.
What exactly is infertility?
Well infertility is said to be the inability to attain the state of pregnancy. Infertility in women may result from factors like ovulatory disorders, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, etc. Male infertility, on the other hand, can be linked to issues such as erectile dysfunction, lump in the testicular area, hormonal abnormality, low sperm count, or reduced ejaculation.
Struggling with infertility problems can be a challenging journey, impacting both partners on a profoundly personal level.
Ashraya Hospital provides solutions for all these problems at your fingertips; we transform your dream of becoming a parent into a reality.
Gynaecological Conditions and Treatment done at Ashraya Hospital in Pune
- Menstrual disorders:
- Cervical screening abnormalities
- Family planning
- General gynecological issues
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Assessment for and diagnosis of gynecological cancers
- Treatment of pre-cancerous gynecological lesions